Vale believes in the transforming power of culture and knowledge.
Public call for bid from Vale Cultural Institute receive sponsorship proposals for cultural projects with fundraising via the Federal Culture Incentive Law.
The public notices for museums and cultural spaces created and kept by Vale aim at the selection of programming projects and occupation of these spaces.
In addition to public calls and notices for our cultural spaces, we receive sponsorship proposals via direct choice through Vale's online sponsorship platform. Through the platform, cultural projects and initiatives not covered by the Federal Cultural Incentive Law can be registered.
Photographer: Ricardo Teles
Capacitation in formatting cultural projects
Manual for the Development and Management of Cultural Projects for the Federal Law of Incentive to Culture.
Concepts and assumptions for the preparation of projects within the scope of the Federal Cultural Incentive Law
This knowledge will be important for a good execution of the proposed action and will allow the presentation of a clear and honest accountability, which proves the honest and transparent use of funds.
The Salic system – what it is, how to register and how to register a project
Project preparation - technical planning
Project preparation - budget
Execution, management and accountability
Find out how to submit your project
Photo: Instituto Cultural Vale
Check out some guidelines for project registration
- Only legal entities can submit projects, with a limit of three projects per bidder.
- The projects should be carried out, as a priority, in the states of Espírito Santo, Maranhão, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais, Pará and Rio de Janeiro.
- The project analysis period is approximately 60 days and its effectiveness will depend on the availability of funds when the analysis is completed.
- Cultural projects with a start date of less than six months, counting from the date of registration, are not accepted and, in the case of projects that have several stages, such as itinerant actions, the analysis takes into account the deadline for carrying out the specific stage that may receive sponsorship from Vale.
- The platform for receiving proposals for sponsorship from Vale is intended to create a project bank in line with the company's guidelines. Submitting the project does not ensure its selection or contracting.
Cultural spaces and festivities
We also sponsor projects aimed at programming the cultural spaces of the Vale Cultural Institute and events of the Vale Cultural Calendar. Discover the cultural spaces, projects and festivities sponsored by Vale:
Memorial Minas Gerais Vale - MG
Vale Museum - ES
Casa da Cultura de Canaã dos Carajás - PA
Vale Cultural Center Maranhã - MA